There are different kinds of driving licenses in Spain, but generally the process involves two exams; first you need to pass the teórico exam (written) and afterwards the práctico exam (driving). Also, if you go through an autoescuela they will drive you to and from the testing center to take your exams.
Spain Drivers License template Psd
Grab now fully editable Spain Drivers License template Psd from our website fake id card makers and put your own info to create a fake copy of Fake Spain Drivers License template and ready your own novelty documents. It’ll be so beneficial if your ID Card is expired, stolen or not available. We also have SSN CARD Template, ID Card, bill, Fake bank statements, National Identity cards, Birth Certificate Template, Passport & Drivers License templates.
- Fully editable Photoshop template
- High quality template. Easy to customize, Layer based.
- To modify this template file you will need a photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop!
- No Outdated Files!
Spain Drivers License template use for:
- Removing PayPal Account Limitation
- Verifying PayPal Account
- Facebook Account Verification
- Skrill Account Verification
- Neteller Account Verification
- Payoneer Account Verification
- Payza Account Verification
- Ebay Account Verification
- Bitcoin Wallet Verification
- Any Kinds of payment gateway site and etc…
Buying and possessing This template is not illegal. However, This Spain Drivers License template Psd is for web illustrative purpose only. The use for fraudulent purposes is prohibited. so,use the template with your own responsibility.
- We dont provide any plastic(pvc) documents.
- We only provide JPEG, JPG,PNG,PSD Documents
How to get a Valid Spanish Driving License
Driving in Spain can be quite the adventure. But getting your Spanish driving license is a whole other type of adventure in and of itself.
Fasten your seatbelt and get ready to ride through some of the essential steps with me.
Step 1 – Understanding Who Can Legally Drive In Spain
The legal driving age in Spain is 18 years old. Those who are under 18 cannot drive legally in Spain—even if they hold a legal license from their home country.
(Sorry young US citizen – you may be able to drive at 16 back home but not here.)
Anyone over 18 with a valid national driving license from their home country can legally drive in Spain—at first. For Non-EU/EEA citizens, this applies for the first six months after moving to Spain and gaining residency. For EU/EEA nationals, it’s two years.
After that initial grace period your adventure in Spanish bureaucracy will begin.
Step 2 – Following Your Legal Process According To Your Specific Situation:
If you are an EU/EEA citizen (plus Iceland, Norway and Lichtenstein) who is a legal resident in Spain, you’ll have to buy fake drivers license online. You can do this either by exchanging your foreign license or renewing your foreign license.
You can legally drive in Spain using your existing driving license for the first two years of residence in Spain. Although – important! – after six months you must register your details with the traffic authorities. You can do this at your Registro Central de Conductores e Infractores of the Provincial Traffic Headquarters (Jefatura Provincial de Tráfico).
Once you’ve registered you’ll need to take a medical examination at a Centro de Reconocimiento de Conductores Autorizado.
You must adhere to the same conditions as Spanish driving license holders. This includes:
- Undertaking any necessary/required medical tests.
- Renewing or exchanging the license after the first two years’ residence in Spain. If an EU license is renewed in Spain it effectively converts it into a Spanish EU license. This needs to be renewed every 10 years up to the age of 65, and every five years after 65.
If you don’t obtain a Spanish driving license after two years of residency, you can face a €200 fine.
To exchange your EU/EEA license to that of a Spanish driving license, you’ll need to go to the Provincial Traffic Headquarters. Bring the following documents with you to be processed:
- Application form
- Valid passport or national identity card
- Proof of residence (Certificate of Registration in the Central Aliens Register, i.e. your NIE number or Número de Identificación de Extranjero or Empadronamiento)
- Valid driving license to be exchanged in Spain (original and photocopy)
- Two recent photographs (32x25mm)
- Declaration in writing that you haven’t been banned or suspended from driving
- Declaration in writing that you don’t hold another driving license of the same class in another country.