This is Fake Ontario Drivers License Template photoshop editable (.psd). On this PSD Template you can put any Name, Address, License No., and everything else. You can also print this Ontario Drivers License Psd.
The Ontario driver’s license is a blue, plastic card. The card has your photo, name, address, date of birth and signature on it. It is common to use a driver’s license as an identity document. You have to carry your driver’s license with you when you drive.
Fake Ontario Drivers License Template Psd
In Ontario, there are 12 different classes of licenses. Each one qualifies you to drive a different type of vehicle. The class of license you have must match the type of vehicle you are driving. You need a Class G license to drive a car, van or small truck. You must have a Class G license before you can be licensed to drive any other type of vehicle.
The only exception is motorcycles. You may get a Ontario motorcycle license (Class M) without first getting a Class G license. The Driver’s Licence Classification Chart shows you what class of license you need to drive different vehicles.
- Fully editable Photoshop template
- High quality template. Easy to customize, Layer based.
- Fonts Included
- To modify this template file you will need a photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop!
- No Outdated Files!
Fake Ontario Drivers License PSD Use For:
- Removing PayPal Account Limitation
- Verifying PayPal Account
- Facebook Account Verification
- Skrill Account Verification
- Neteller Account Verification
- Payoneer Account Verification
- Payza Account Verification
- Ebay Account Verification
- Bitcoin Wallet Verification
- Any Kinds of payment gateway site and etc…
you can edit this fake Ontario drivers license and put any
name, address, License number, Id number, birth date, height, weight, expire date, change photos etc.
Buying and possessing This Ontario motorcycle license template is not illegal. However, This template is for web illustrative purpose only. The use for fraudulent purposes is prohibited. so, use the template with your own responsibility.
- We dont provide any plastic(pvc) documents.
- We only provide JPEG, JPG,PNG,PSD Documents
Applying for a Ontario Drivers License
If you live in Ontario and want to drive, you must have an Ontario driver’s licence. The process to get a driver’s licence depends on if you are a new driver, or if you have had a driver’s licence before.
If you have a International Driver’s Permit (IDP), you can use this when you first arrive in Canada. Find more information about using an IDP in Ontario.
To apply for a new Ontario drivers license, you must show proof of your legal name, date of birth (showing day, month and year of birth) and signature. Documents must be original and valid. Photocopies and expired documents are not acceptable.
Bring the documents to a DriveTest Centre or Travel Point for Ontario drivers license test (a temporary DriveTest Centre where there is no regional center). Phone ahead to find out where the nearest Travel Point is and when it is open. You can also find it on the Internet at www.drivetest.ca.
You must pay a fee when you apply. This fee includes the cost of the knowledge test, your first road test and a five-year licensing fee. There are more charges for your second road test and for any retests you may need to take. To schedule a road-test appointment, you must prepay the fee.
When you apply for your license, you will be asked questions about your health. People with certain physical or medical conditions are not allowed to drive for safety reasons. If your physical or medical condition means you cannot be licensed, you will be told when you apply.
Once you have a license, you should report any change in your medical condition that may affect your ability to drive safely. By law, doctors and optometrists must report the name and address of anyone over 16 who has a condition that may make it unsafe for him or her to drive.
For further details on applying for a license, visit the Ministry of Transportation website at www.mto.gov.on.ca.
Proof of identification
Any one of the following documents may be used to satisfy the requirement to provide proof of legal name, complete date of birth and signature:
- Passport (Canadian or foreign)
- Canadian Citizenship Card with photo
- Permanent immigration documents
- Permanent Resident Card (PRC)
- Record of Landing (Form 1000)
- Confirmation of Permanent Residence (Form IMM 5292)
- Temporary immigration documents
- Student Authorization (IMM 1442)
- Employment Authorization(IMM 1442)
- Visitor Record (IMM 1442)
- Temporary Resident’s Permit (IMM 1442)
- Report Pursuant to the Immigration Act (IMM 1442 with photo)
Ontario Drivers License Additional documents
Additional documents are required if the document presented from the previous list does not indicate the legal name, complete date of birth (day, month, year) or signature. The additional documents must provide proof of the missing or incomplete information.
The following documents are acceptable as proof of date of birth and legal name:
- Canadian or U.S. Birth Certificate
The following documents are acceptable as proof of signature:
- Driver’s Licence (Canadian and U.S. only)
- Identity Card with signature(issued by Canadian province/territory or U.S. state authority)
- Canadian Certificate of Indian Status
- Ontario Student Card with signature
- Ontario health card with applicant’s signature. (Clients may choose to produce their Ontario health card for proof of signature. The health card and health number will not be recorded or photocopied)
Graduated licensing system Ontario
New drivers applying for their first car or motorcycle license enter Ontario’s graduated licensing system. Graduated licensing lets new drivers get driving experience and skills gradually. The two-step licensing process takes at least 20 months to complete.
To apply for a license, you must be at least 16 years old, pass a Ontario g1 test and pass a test of your knowledge of the rules of the road and traffic signs. After you pass these tests, you will enter Level One and get a Class G1 license.
You must pass two road tests to become fully licensed. Passing the first road test lets you move to Level Two (Class G2), and the second one gives you full Class G driving privileges.
Ontario Drivers License Types
Ontario has different licenses depending on which kind of vehicle you want to drive. These are common types of licence:
- G class (includes G1 and G2) – For cars, vans and small trucks
- M class (includes M1 and M2) – For motorcycles, motor scooters and mopeds
You can have more than one kind of licence. You do not need a licence to ride a bicycle.
Renew Ontario drivers license
You must renew it every 5 years either online or at a Service Ontario center. You cannot renew online if your driver’s license is cancelled or has been expired for more than 12 months. You can renew online if: you don’t need a new photo (you must take a new photo every 10 years)
Replace a lost, stolen or damaged driver’s license
How to replace a lost, stolen or damaged driver’s licence.
You can replace a lost, stolen or damaged licence at ServiceOntario. A fee of $35.75 will be collected.
You will need to bring a personal identification document (verifying your name, date of birth and signature).
You will be given a temporary driver’s licence and your new driver’s licence will arrive in the mail within 4 to 6 weeks