Driving is practically a German national pastime.
With the Germans’ love of cars, the automotive industry pedigree and the amazing driving opportunities offered by the derestricted Autobahns (at least the ones which aren‘t clogged with traffic or construction zones!), it’s no surprise.
So if you’ve recently moved to Germany, getting a driver’s license could well be a top priority.
But how is this done?
Can your driving licence from home qualify you to drive in Germany?
Well, it depends. We’ll look at the steps required to get yourself legally behind the wheel, regardless of where your license was issued.
Fake German Drivers License Template Psd
Grab now fully editable Germany drivers license Template from our website fake id card makers and put your own info to create a fake copy of Estonia ID Card template and ready your own novelty documents. It’ll be so beneficial if your ID Card is expired, stolen or not available. We also have ID Card, bill, bank statements, National Identity cards, Passport & Drivers License templates.
- Fully editable Photoshop template
- High quality template. Easy to customize, Layer based.
- You can edit this template and put any Name, Address, License Number, ID number, DOB, Height, Weight, Expiration Date, Photo & etc…
- Fonts Included
- To modify this template file you will need a photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop!
- No Outdated Files!
Germany drivers license is use for:
- Removing PayPal Account Limitation
- Verifying PayPal Account
- Facebook Account Verification
- Skrill Account Verification
- Neteller Account Verification
- Payoneer Account Verification
- Payza Account Verification
- Ebay Account Verification
- Bitcoin Wallet Verification
- Any Kinds of payment gateway site and etc…
Buying and possessing This template is not illegal. However, This Fake German Drivers License template is for web illustrative purpose only. The use for fraudulent purposes is prohibited. so,use the template with your own responsibility.
- We dont provide any plastic(pvc) documents.
- We only provide JPEG, JPG,PNG,PSD Documents
German drivers license requirements
- One photograph, 35 x 45mm.
- A valid driving license from your country of origin.
- A German translation of that licence.
- Your passport, or German ID card if you’re a German citizen (Personalausweis).
- Proof of how long you’ve had your current license (if this isn’t displayed on the license).
- Recent proof that you’ve had your vision tested.
- Proof that you’ve completed a first aid course.
- Confirmation that you’re resident in Germany (Meldebescheinigung).
- A base fee of EUR 40
For certified translations, simply order this online via our partners LingoKing. Calculate the price for your translation now. I’ve used them in the past to translate my birth certificate and their service is great. Quick and efficient, everything is done online!
Buy German driving license online. Do you wonder if you need a German driving license for your stay in Germany? Our ex-pat guide to getting a German driving license helps you with your permit. In Germany, the fake driving license “Führerschein” is a government document given to those who request a license for any of the categories they desire. Most of our clients seek to renew German drivers license expiration and how much does it cost to get a driver’s license in Germany.
Apply Now For Your International Driver’s License And Drive Around The World – EU, UK, U.S. Fast & Easy Application & Delivery for Your Driver’s License 100% Authentic & Guaranteed. It is required for every type of motorised vehicle with the exception of the smallest mopeds below 50 cm³, with a speed limit of 25 km/h, as well as motorized bicycles. The types of licences one may obtain are the same in all the European Economic Area. The minimum age to obtain a driving licence is 16 years for a restricted motorcycle up to 125 cm³, 17 years for a car with a legal guardian, 18 years for unrestricted car and 21 years for buses and cargo vehicles.
The categories of driver’s license are:
- A – motorcycles and mopeds (Driving licence categories AM, A1, A2, A),
- B – cars, tractors and work vehicles (Driving licence categories B, BE, W)
- C – vans and trucks over 3,500kg (Driving licence categories C, C1, CE, C1E)
- D – buses (Driving licence categories D, D1, DE, D1E)
- CD – trucks and buses (Driving licence categories C, C1, CE, C1E, D, D1, DE, D1E)
- TMT – truck module (must have passed D test)
- BMT – bus module (must have passed C test)