Arkansas, unlike many states, does not require new drivers to take a drivers education course. (We think that taking one is a good idea.) Currently, the state also does not require Arkansas drivers permit holders to complete a set number of hours with an instructor prior to testing for their provisional license. We recommend, however, that you spend a minimum of 40 hours of supervised behind-the-wheel training, with at least 10 of those at night. Nearly all states do require learners permit holders to complete at least 30 hours of driver training; it’s just a good idea, as driving a car is a demanding task that takes a lot of practice.
Fake Arkansas Drivers License Template PSD
Grab now fully editable Fake Arkansas Drivers License Template PSD from our website fake id card makers and put your own info to create a Fake Arkansas Drivers License and ready your own novelty documents. It’ll be so beneficial if your ID Card is expired, stolen or not available. We also have drivers license psd template, SSN CARD Template, ID Card, bill, Fake bank statements, National Identity cards, Birth Certificate Template, Passport & Drivers License templates.
- Fully editable Photoshop template
- High quality template. Easy to customize, Layer based.
- You can edit this template and put any Name, Address, License Number, ID number, DOB, Height, Weight, Expiration Date, Photo & etc…
- To modify this template file you will need a photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop!
- No Outdated Files!
Fake Arkansas Drivers License Template
Fake Arkansas Drivers License is use for:
- Removing PayPal Account Limitation
- Verifying PayPal Account
- Facebook Account Verification
- Skrill Account Verification
- Neteller Account Verification
- Payoneer Account Verification
- Payza Account Verification
- Ebay Account Verification
- Bitcoin Wallet Verification
- Any Kinds of payment gateway site and etc…
Buying and possessing This template is not illegal. However, This Fake Arkansas Drivers License Template PSD is for web illustrative purpose only. The use for fraudulent purposes is prohibited. so,use the template with your own responsibility.
- We dont provide any plastic(pvc) documents.
- We only provide JPEG, JPG,PNG,PSD Documents
How the Arkansas Provisional Drivers License Works
The state of Arkansas employs a Graduated Driver Licensing program. This means that drivers under the age of 18 must first successfully earn and hold a provisional drivers license before moving on to an unrestricted license. Arkansas provisional drivers license holders must follow these rules:
- For the first 6 months, you must drive with an adult in the vehicle.
- This restriction ends either after the 6 months are up, or when you turn 18 years old; whichever occurs first. Then you may drive alone.
- You may NOT drive between 11 p.m. and 4 a.m.
- Exceptions are when accompanied by an adult at least 21 years old, or when driving to or from work, school, church, or because of an emergency.
- You and all of your passengers must wear a seat belt all times.
- You are not allowed to drive while using a cell phone or wireless communication device, unless it is for emergency purposes.
- You may ONLY carry 1 passenger that is a minor unrelated to you; otherwise, you must also have a licensed adult at least 21 years old in the vehicle.
You must also maintain a clean driving record for at least 12 months before applying for your full driver’s license.
Your provisional license will expire when you turn 18. When this happens – assuming that you’ve been conviction- and accident-free for at least 12 months – you can apply for your full Arkansas license. (It requires the same paperwork as the Arkansas provisional license, and there is also a $20 application fee.)