Danish passports are issued to citizens of the Kingdom of Denmark to facilitate international travel. Besides serving as proof of Danish citizenship, they facilitate the process of securing assistance from Danish consular officials abroad.
Denmark Passport Template Psd
This is Denmark Passport Template photoshop editable (.psd). On this PSD Template you can put any Name, Address, License No., and everything else. You can also print this Denmark Passport template.
Denmark Passport Template use for:
- Removing PayPal Account Limitation
- Verifying PayPal Account
- Facebook Account Verification
- Skrill Account Verification
- Neteller Account Verification
- Payoneer Account Verification
- Payza Account Verification
- Ebay Account Verification
- Bitcoin Wallet Verification
- Any Kinds of payment gateway site and etc…
Buying and possessing This Passport Template PSD is not illegal. However, This Template PSD is for web illustrative purpose only. The use for fraudulent purposes is prohibited. so, use the template with your own responsibility.
- We dont provide any plastic(pvc) documents.
- We only provide JPEG, JPG,PNG,PSD Documents
How to apply for a Danish passport
At most Danish missions, you will need to make an appointment before handing in your passport application. For information on how to book an appointment or how to contact the embassy’s consular department.
How to apply for or renew your biometric Danish passport?
You must submit the passport application in person (regardless of age) at a Danish mission or at any ‘Borgerservicecenter’ at a municipality in Denmark.
Please be advised that it is a condition when applying for any Danish passport, that you are either registered as a Danish citizen in the CPR, or if you do not have a Danish CPR number, that you can provide proof of your Danish nationality by submitting relevant documentation. If you are registered with another nationality, you will not be able to apply for a new passport and will have to contact the “Folkeregister” in the municipality where you lived last or where the registration took place. If in doubt about how you are registered, please contact the “Folkeregister” here.
The mission will take a digital photograph and collect fingerprints as well as a digital signature. All of these will be used in your new biometric passport.
Which documentation is required?
- One ‘Application Form’ per person – completed and signed. Please download the ‘Application Form’ here
- Your current or latest passport
- First time applications only – if you have never held a Danish passport before or if your latest passport expired more than 2 years ago:
Original Birth Certificate – both parents’ names must appear on the Certificate – original version of parents’ Marriage Certificate if you were born abroad before 1.7.2014 and only your father was Danish. Please note that some documents may need to be legalised: Legalisation (Apostille)
Your Certificate of Danish Nationality, if you have been issued one (Statsborgerretsbevis/Indfødsretsbevis). This certificate is for individuals born outside of Denmark or for those who did not acquire Danish Nationality at births.
- Original documentation of your name change if you have changed your name after the issuance of your current passport.
- For information about specific documentation required in the country that you are applying from, please see left hand column “Practical information” (at embassy website).
Denmark Passport Photo Size
Size spec: 35mm x 45mm. No headgear is allowed. Avoid glares when using glasses. You need two (2) photographs.