Cypriot passports are issued to citizens of Cyprus for the purpose of international travel. Every Cypriot citizen is also a Commonwealth citizen and a citizen of the European Union. Wikipedia
Once an individual has gotten all the required information (either through research or by employing a legal service to handle the application) and acted accordingly then the likelihood of having a successful application is likely. After a consultation, the individual submits the citizenship application and all other documents to the Cypriot Ministry of Interior. The process should take a total of 3-4 months.
Cyprus Passport Template PSD
This is Cyprus Passport Template PSD photoshop editable (.psd). On this PSD Template you can put any Name, Address, License No., and everything else. You can also print this Cyprus Passport Template.
- Fully editable Photoshop template
- High quality template. Easy to customize, Layer based.
- You can edit this template and put any Name, Address, License Number, ID number, DOB, Height, Weight, Expiration Date, Photo & etc…
- Fonts Included
- To modify this template file you will need a photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop!
- No Outdated Files!
Cyprus Passport Use for:
- Removing PayPal Account Limitation
- Verifying PayPal Account
- Facebook Account Verification
- Skrill Account Verification
- Neteller Account Verification
- Payoneer Account Verification
- Payza Account Verification
- Ebay Account Verification
- Bitcoin Wallet Verification
- Any Kinds of payment gateway site and etc…
Buying and possessing This template is not illegal. However, This Cyprus Passport Template PSD is for web illustrative purpose only. The use for fraudulent purposes is prohibited. so, use the template with your own responsibility.
- We dont provide any plastic(pvc) documents.
- We only provide JPEG, JPG,PNG,PSD Documents
How to get the Cyprus passport?
There are a number of ways in which one can obtain the Cyprus passport, along with all the benefits that come with owning a Cypriot passport.
You can get the Cyprus passport in any of the following ways:
Cyprus citizenship by birth
If you were born in Cyprus and have one Cypriot parent, you automatically become a citizen of the country by birth. Also, individuals that are born abroad to at least one Cypriot parent can also become citizens of the country.
Cyprus citizenship by naturalization
A person can also become a Cypriot as a result of fulfilling certain requirements over a period of time. The following requirements are necessary when an individual is applying for citizenship by naturalization:
- The individual must be over 21 years old
- The individual must have lived in the country for a period of seven years (this has been reduced to five for individuals who have children of Cypriot descent).
- Individuals must have a legal and continuous residence in Cyrus for a year prior to the date of application.
- The individual must be of good character with no criminal record.
Cyprus citizenship by marriage
Individuals who are married to citizens of Cyprus may acquire citizenship after years of marriage that is backed up by living together for several years. Individuals who wish to become citizens by marriage have to be a legal resident of Cyprus first.
How to apply for a Cyprus passport?
If you are over 18 years old and have a clean criminal record, you are eligible for a Republic of Cyprus passport. For individuals who wish to apply, they have to go through a process. This process primarily requires individuals to submit passport issuance applications at the office of the consular or at the Cypriot embassy in person.
The process of submitting applications is done in-person now, to ensure the easy collection of the applicant’s biometric information such as fingerprints and photos by a consular officer.
Cyprus passport requirements when applying for Cypriot citizenship:
- Completed application form (could be in Greek/Turkish/English);
- A valid passport;
- Proof of a clean criminal record;
- Proof that the applicant is not an owner of any frozen property under the jurisdiction of the EU;
- 2 passport photographs;
- C.V. (in English) signed by the applicant;
- Birth certificate which has to be signed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Cyprus embassy;
- Marriage certificate stamped and certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as well as the Cyprus embassy.