The Cyprus driving license is the official document issued in Cyprus to authorise its holder to operate various types of motor vehicle on public roads. Licences are issued by the Department of Transport which forms part of the Ministry of Communications and Works. Mopeds (less than 50cc) and cars can be driven on a learner’s licence from the age of 17,5. Now you can obtain a full Cypriot driving licence from 18 years old. High capacity motorcycles and certain heavier vehicles can only be driven over the age of 21.
As of 2008, the cost is €59.80 (up to 60 years of age), € 25.63 (60 to 65 years of age) and for those over 65 it is free. Drivers over 70 years of age require a fitness to drive certificate from a medical doctor. A Cyprus licence is valid in all EU member states. They are printed on paper but new licences are now plastic credit card style, show the holder’s photograph and have the standard EU vehicle categories and EU logo.
Cyprus Drivers License Template
This is Cyprus Drivers License Template photoshop editable (.psd). On this PSD Template you can put any Name, Address, License No., and everything else. You can also print this Driver License Psd Template.
- Fully editable Photoshop template
- High quality template. Easy to customize, Layer based.
- You can edit this template and put any Name, Address, License Number, ID number, DOB, Height, Weight, Expiration Date, Photo & etc…
- Fonts Included
- To modify this template file you will need a photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop!
- No Outdated Files!
Cyprus Driving License PSD is Use for:
- Removing PayPal Account Limitation
- Verifying PayPal Account
- Facebook Account Verification
- Skrill Account Verification
- Neteller Account Verification
- Payoneer Account Verification
- Payza Account Verification
- Ebay Account Verification
- Bitcoin Wallet Verification
- Any Kinds of payment gateway site and etc…
Buying and possessing This driver license template is not illegal. However, This template is for web illustrative purpose only. The use for fraudulent purposes is prohibited. so,use the template with your own responsibility.
- We dont provide any plastic(pvc) documents.
- We only provide JPEG, JPG,PNG,PSD Documents
Getting a Driving Licence in Cyprus
Some foreign-issued driving licences are valid in Cyprus (provided certain requirements are met) and some are valid for a limited period. Some may be exchanged for an equivalent Cypriot licence.
A full Cyprus licence is valid throughout the EU and for travel in most other countries. Cypriot licences have the standard EU vehicle categories. Only people who have been resident in Cyprus for at least six months may apply for a Cyprus driving licence.
Drivers and riders with licences issued by other countries must meet Cypriot age restrictions in order for their licence to be valid in Cyprus.
Age Restrictions and Vehicle Types
The age restrictions for the most common vehicle types are below:
- AM (mopeds): 17 years
- A1 (small motorcycles): 18 years (learner licence at 17.5)
- A2 (medium motorcycles): 20, if an A1 licence has been held for 2 years
- A (motorcycles): 24, or 22 if an A2 licence has been held for 2 years
- B (cars): 18 (learner licence at 17.5)
- B+E (cars with trailers): 18 (learner licence at 17.5)
Seven hours of relevant motorcycle training must be completed before an A1 or A2 licence is issued. This is in addition to the practical test.
Holders of learner motorcycle licences issued before 19 January 2013 may not ride vehicles in categories A and A2.
Getting a Cyprus Driving Licence
The process to get a Cypriot driving licence involves:
- Passing a verbal/oral exam to obtain a provisional/learner’s driving licence.
- At least 31 days later, passing a theory test and a practical test.
Only people who have lived in Cyprus as residents for at least six months may apply for a Cypriot driving licence.
Documents Required to Obtain a Cyprus Licence
The following documents are required:
- A completed TOM 7B application form available at the DoRT (in Greek)
- Two recent passport photographs
- Residence permit
- Proof of at least six months of residence (such as utility bills)
- Passport (original and a photocopy of the personal details page)
- The original licence and two photocopies of all pages (the licence will have to be surrendered)
- The appropriate fee
Driving licence Requirements in Cyprus
Two recent passport photographs. Residence permit. Proof of at least six months of residence (such as utility bills) Passport (original and a photocopy of the personal details page)
Cyprus Driving Licence in UK
Can i Drive in Cyprus with a UK Licence?
Concerning driving, UK nationals legally resident in Cyprus are “strongly encouraged” to obtain a Cyprus driving licence. … If they reside in the UK and plan to visit Cyprus they can still drive on their UK driving licence until the end of December 2020.
Exchange UK driving Licence for Cyprus
If you hold a UK licence and you have been resident in Cyprus for six months, the advice is to exchange it for a Cyprus one before the UK exits the EU.It is currently the case that residents of Cyprus from third countries who have been resident for six months must apply for a Cyprus driving licence.
Cyprus Driving Licence Valid Countries
Cyprus recognizes licences issued by the countries listed below: Australia, Canada, Georgia, Iceland, Japan, Liechtenstein, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Serbia, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland, Ukraine, the United Arab Emirates, the United States of America and Zimbabwe.
Cyprus Driving Licence Categories
A2 (medium motorcycles): 20, if an A1 licence has been held for 2 years. A (motorcycles): 24, or 22 if an A2 licence has been held for 2 years. B (cars): 18 (learner licence at 17.5) B+E (cars with trailers): 18 (learner licence at 17.5)