All Belgians aged 12 and above are issued with a national identity card. Belgians aged 15 and above are required to always carry it with them unless they are within 200m of their home. (Foreigners must at all times be able to provide identification, either a passport, or an identity document issued by another EU member state.)
Holders who are Belgian citizens are also entitled to use the card for international travel within Europe (except to Belarus, Russia and Ukraine) as well as to Egypt, French overseas territories, the Gambia, Georgia, Montserrat (max. 14 days), Turkey and on organized tours to Jordan (through Aqaba airport) and Tunisia in lieu of a Belgian passport.
Belgium Identity Card Template Psd
- Fully editable Photoshop template
- High quality template. Easy to customize, Layer based.
- Fonts Included
- To modify this template file you will need a photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop!
- No Outdated Files!
This is Belgium Identity Card Template Psd photoshop editable (.psd). On this PSD Template you can put any Name, Address, and everything else. You can also print this Belgium passport template.
Fake eu id is use for:
- Removing PayPal Account Limitation
- Verifying PayPal Account
- Facebook Account Verification
- Skrill Account Verification
- Neteller Account Verification
- Payoneer Account Verification
- Payza Account Verification
- Ebay Account Verification
- Bitcoin Wallet Verification
- Any Kinds of payment gateway site and etc…
Buying and possessing This ID Card template is not illegal. However, This template is for web illustrative purpose only. The use for fraudulent purposes is prohibited. so,use the template with your own responsibility.
- We dont provide any plastic(pvc) documents.
- We only provide JPEG, JPG,PNG,PSD Documents
Apply for an eID with or without certificates?
Electronic identity cards with certificates enable the holders to identify themselves and give their consent securely over the Internet in an internationally accepted manner (digital signature).
You can opt to have the certificates activated:
EITHER when lodging your request. Please note that:
- until further notice this is only possible if you have been registered by the Belgian embassy or consulate in Alicante, Barcelona, Berlin, Bern, The Hague, Geneva, Cologne, London, Luxemburg, Madrid, Paris, Tenerife.
- if you opt to have the certificates activated, you will have to collect your eID card in person at your embassy or consulate.
OR at a later date: If you opt not to use these functions now, you can always have them installed immediately on your eID card at a later date by any Belgian municipality or by one of the above-mentioned embassies or consulates. To do so, you will have to go there in person and bring along the PUK code of your eID card, which you received at about the same time as your eID.
For more information on the electronic identity card, the installation etc., please visit www.eid.belgium.be
Is your address mentioned on your eID?
If your eID was issued by an embassy or a consulate, your address has not been registered on the chip of your eID (not even if you have had the certificates activated). Only the name of the embassy or consulate where you were registered will figure in the section ‘’address’’.
Neither is the address mentioned on the eID itself.
In case you need an official Belgian document in order to confirm your address (e.g. for a bank in Belgium), you can request your embassy or consulate to issue a proof of residence (Attest van woonst / Attestation de domicile).